In continuation from the last 3 days the GHMC officials have inspected and raided various hotels and restaurants imposing heavy fines which are in un hygienic conditions and using unstamped goat meat keeping in view of the importance of the health of the citizens these inspections and rains have been carried out in the entire GHMC jurisdiction today.
Earlier the GHMC has appealed all the hoteliers, restaurants etc., to maintain hygienic conditions and also to use only stamped goat meat and basing on the information and complaints received the GHMC officials have swung in to action and raided and closed some of the hotels and restaurants today. As per the information received the concerned Deputy Municipal Commissioners along with the officials of Sanitation and Veterinary wing have inspected and action has been initiated in this regard.
The following are the hotels and where the inspections and raids have been conducted:
- Allapur Saba Restaurant at Moosapet preserving stale chicken & Mutton at Kukatpally Circle
- New Green Bawarchi, Panama, Vanasthalipuram Rs. 5,000/- fine imposed fine for insanitary condition
- Balaji Mitai Bhandar, Mansoorabad Rs. 2,000/- fine imposed for unhygienic maintenance.
- Green Bawarchi, L.B.Nagar for unstamped meat and storage food 10,000/- fine imposed.
- Green Bawarchi Restaurant at Lothkunda for unhygienic conditions and unstamped meat Rs. 2,000/- imposed.
- Pebbals Bar and Restaurant has imposed Rs. 2,000/- fine for not producing stamped meat, L.B. Nagar circle, Airport road, Hasthinapuram division, L.BNagar Rs. 2,000/- imposed.
- Pride of Hyderabad hotel at Kukatpally Circle for unstamped meat and unhygienic Rs. 10,000/- fine imposed.
- Golden restaurant and bar,Sweatha bar and restaurant,Durga bar and restaurant,Grand 360 hotel, Sidney restaurant,Ahar restaurant along with DC, food inspector and Vetenary officer and team imposed compounding fees of RS 50,000/-for using un stamped meat, un hygiene kitchen and using below 50 microns plastic covers at Alwal.