CM KCR appointed Chairpersons for Eight Corporations
Today Chief Minister K.Chandrashekhar Rao has appointed on Chairpersons for eight Corporations in Telangana State. Details are as follow : –
- Telangana State Road Development Corporation Chairman is former Gajwel MLA Tumukunta Narsareddy.
- Women Cooperative Finance Corporation Chairperson is former MP Gundu Sudharani (Warangal district)
- Telangana State Housing Corporation Chairman: Madupu Bhoomreddy (Medak district)
- Telangana State Tribal Cooperative Corporation Chairman: Gandhi Naik (Warangal district)
- Telangana State Film, TV and Theatre Development Corporation Chairman: Pushkar Rammohan Rao (Adilabad-Mandamarri)
- Telangana State Handicapped Development Corporation Chairman: K Vasudev Reddy (Kakatiya University leader)
- Musi River Front Development Corporation Chairman: Former MLA Prem Singh Rathod (Gosha Mahal)
- Telangana State Technical Services Corporation Chairman; Dr Chirumilla Rakesh Kumar (OU Student leader-Peddapalli)
- Gundu Sudha Rani (Warangal district) is also appointed as the TRS Women’s Wing President.
- Gellu Srinivas Yadav (OU student leader, Karimnagar district) is appointed as President, TR Student Samithi.
- The CM also considered Medak DCCB former President Sri Election Reddy’s name for the appointment as Chairman of a Corporation, since Sri Election Reddy is on a tour of the US, the CM will discuss with him soon after his return and finalise the Corporation.